Join our fun & fast moving team with the opportunity to continue your sales development career with future upward mobility into Sales or other Teams of interest at WhatConverts.
What this role looks like:
The Outbound Sales Development Representative is responsible for outbound prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales qualified leads. The end goal is to set meetings and demos for the Senior Sales team.
We’d like you to have:
- 1 year of experience in an office, corporate, or B2B / SAAS sales setting or experience conducting business via email and phone. Must have cold-calling experience.
- Experience with high-volume telephone sales calling, techniques, and etiquette
- Strong phone skills and phone presence
- Competitive, yet a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and successfully
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and build trust
- Outreach experience is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus.
For this role we need you to:
- Develop new sales leads via telephone and email communication within a marketing and sales driven ICP (Ideal Company Profile) focused list of accounts
- Deliver on key daily metrics, including but not limited to call volume, talk time, email volume, etc.
- Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Consistently exceed monthly metrics and quota
- Help establish team processes and playbooks as we scale
- Update prospect interaction in Close (CRM System) to ensure efficient lead management
WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track & optimize their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
- We are customer oriented.
- We are well-reasoned problem solvers.
- We are positive team players.
- A remote-first company: We believe in breaking down barriers of bureaucracy and empowering our remote team members to work agilely to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.
- Take pride in your craft: We are committed to trying new things. By trying new things, we can learn valuable lessons. We are full of leaders and team players that work with integrity.
- Stay customer-driven: Our team cares deeply about our customers and takes great pride in providing solutions. Customers are inherently evolving expectations and are continuously expecting more.
- Be outcome-oriented: It is our mission to build an action-oriented team that strives to be the best at anticipating needs and providing innovative and creative solutions and tools for intelligent marketing and business growth.